Saturday, December 1, 2012

Get Ready for a Night Out with Me

Here is the latest of the "get ready with me" videos I seem to be doing a lot lately. This is a look I like to wear for a night out, maybe to a party or some other sort of special occasion. I rarely wear any colour of my lips so it's a nice change to do a bit more a bright lip on nights out. This look features MAC's Girl About Town lipstick which is probably one of my all time favourite lip colours and possibly my favourite bold lip. I find it's so flattering and easy to wear and the formula is also amazing. I tend to pair it with a more simple eye but add a little bit of glitter to add some fun. I hope you guys enjoy this tutorial!


(Excuse the slightly yellowy colour. This was an Instagram and I must have used earlybird or something. This picture does show the vibrancy of the lipstick better than in the video, though!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...