Sunday, October 14, 2012

Some New Videos & A Kitty!!

Hi guys! I hope you're all having a great weekend! I'm writing this quite late so I'm going to keep it short and sweet. I recently posted two new videos, one of my current skin care routine, and one of my favourite products for pale skin. These are probably two of my favourite videos I've ever made because the two topics are so important to me.


My Skin Care Routine

I'm obsessed with skin care and this routine has gotten my skin in the best condition it's been in since I was about 14. I don't know exactly which product has been working it's magic or if it's a combination of them all but I'll be sticking with this until I find something I like better.




My Favourite Products for Pale Skin

The second video is near and dear to me because being a very fair skinned girl isn't easy in the makeup world. I know how hard it can be to find products that match a very light skin tone and it's taken me years to find good quality products that work for me. I wanted to make this video to help other pale girls out there and maybe let some of them know that it's okay to be pale!



I also wanted to show you guys the cutest little kitten I found outside my house last night. I was feeding my cat and I saw this little guy staring in through the window. We played for a bit and it was so cute and cuddly haha. It's funny because it actually looks just like my cat but mine is much bigger. I want to keep it but I think it must have an owner nearby. It was far too affectionate and well behaved to be a homeless kitty. I'm hoping it will come by again tonight and maybe we can make this a daily visit kind of thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...