Saturday, October 20, 2012

Get Ready for Work With Me

I posted this video the other day about how I do my makeup for work. I do work in the makeup industry so my look tends to change every day and it can vary from a barely there look to a full on smokey eye and bold lip. To be honest, my go to look for work is usually just one colour on the lid blended to a smokey eye because I'm extremely lazy and always running late. I thought that was too similar to what I wear for my going out look so I decided to stick with a very wearable and office appropriate look so that anyone that does work in a more professional environment could take advantage of the tutorial. I like to do this look in the video when I have a little bit more time (and 20 minutes to spare on gel liner). I'm planning on making 2 more videos like this. One for my school routine and one for my going out look. I hope this is useful to some of you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...