About a week ago I realized I had finished project 10 pan and I didn’t even know! I actually ended up using 14 products instead of 10 but the more the better, right? I don’t want this post to be too long so without further ado here are the final items I used up.
1. Essie To Dry For Topcoat
2. Yves Saint Laurent Faux Cils and Dior Extase Mascaras
3. Biotherm Nutrisource Levres
4. Neostrata Smoothing Cleansing Mask
5. Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel
6. Etival Hydra Boost Serum
7. La Roche Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Cream
8. Ojon Hydrating Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner
9. La Roche Posay Effaclar Astringent Lotion Micro-Exfoliant
10. Reversa Solution for Oily and Acne-Prone Skin
11. Diorshow Brow Gel
12. Clinique Lash Power Mascara
13. Blistex Herbal Answer
14. LUSH Godmother Soap
None of the items above are anything to write home about apart from the Blistex Herbal Answer. That and the Essie topcoat are probably the only project 10 pan items I’ll repurchase in the near future just in case you were wondering.
So that’s that for project 10 pan. It only took me 4-5 weeks to finish off these items and I think if it was any longer I would have had a major relapse haul at the end. I did buy a few items once I knew project 10 pan was over but I don’t think I went overboard (apart from my $40 Guerlain lipstick purchase, which was totally worth it).
Will I do project 10 pan again? Probably not. I don’t think project 10 pan helped me downsize my collection at all and if I’m being honest, I don’t really feel the need to downsize. Project 10 pan was nice for helping me save money but I feel like I can do that on my own and still be able to buy things here and there if needed (or wanted).